Saturday, February 5, 2011

Geo Hurricane circle lens




P.S - Please watch in HD looks so much better lol!

Yes a video has been uploaded on Youtube after a very long, long, longggg time. Thank you for being so patient with me. ♥ The video is really random, I know hahaa. X3 I just wanted to test out the camera to see if is HD enough to my liking, and also if it turns out wide screen for my future videos. I am so sorry about the wobbly-ness of the camera, as I was not using a tripod but a human tripod instead hahaa! Also the video is out of focus due to manual focusing, I will try and fix that. ^~^

My review on the GEO Hurricane circle lens:

Item details
Brand: GEO
Diameter: 14.0mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.40 ~ 8.60mm
C.T: 0.04 ~ 0.13mm
Water Content: 38 ~ 42%
Using Cycle: One Year

I rate this lens
comfort: 10/10 - very comfortable.
enlarging effect: 9/10 - fairly decent enlargement and it looks natural.
Design: 8/10 - the design is unique and different, quite natural.

Photos in natural lighting.
(Sowwy.. Forgot to take some photos with flash.. ;~;)
Click on the image for a larger viewing. :3




These lens are deff for people who are looking for natural looking lens that enhances the eye. I would strongly recommend for anyone who are seeking for "natural looking eye" other than so called "bug eyes." According to some people. :P Not to me though hahaa! But anyway, I think I will make another video for what's in my make up bag and also a talking video. Since I haven't done that in awhile, so look forward to it and stay tuned.

Leave a comment on if you have a request or anything you would like to ask!

I love you all very munchie! Hehehee.
♥ Phuongie.

1 comment:

Alee. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment