Monday, May 16, 2011

赤 バッグ !

I was suppose to go to the library earlier on today, but my back pack let me down.... I couldn't use that bag knowing the notebook laptop was sitting in there could just "pop" out! Argh!!! So home I was, I tried to study. I did but not to what I was fully anticipating. Oh well I did study afterall, have two tests tomorrow but should be as easy as a piece of cake. ^^

Check out my terrible bag! You have served me well, time to look for a new baby. :'(






Want to see how my room looks like? I took some photos of my room since I took photos of the bag so check out my room. Hehehhee, some of my friends haven't been to my house yet so... Here it is for you. ^^

 My room is fairly plain, I don't like a lot of things hanging and it being colourful. 
I only like having light shades in my room. Gives off a "clean and crisp" environment for me. 

 Yes... I know... A lot of cables and wires near my desk! And it's soooo bloody messy LOL please excuse that! ^^ also the gray big screen on the wall, is a projector screen so please excuse that! It looks so ugly just sitting there arghhh, the projector has moved into another room but we're all to lazy to move the screen hahaha! XD

 This room is supposedly a study room, therefore it has no built-in wardrobe. 
This is my cheap thing to keep my clothes and what-not.

You're probably all wondering what this "smoke thing" is. Well it's a humidifier, it's great for people who are sick and a great device for keeping the atmosphere moist in a room. But unnecessary or overuse of a humidifier can raise the relative humidity to high levels, promoting the growth of dust mites and mold. A relative humidity of 30% to 50% is recommended for most homes.  
 So be careful as it can also cause Hypersensitivity pneumonitis (humidifier lung).

 So how did you like that mini room tour? Yah digg? LOL! Also will do another review on this gel eye patch. It's fairly good I got to say... My eye bags look invisible today! Check it out! n_n hehehehehee.

A photo from last night with the eye gel patch. 
(Excuse the lighting, this was about 10PM with no flash.)

Today how my under eyes look like.

I should be sleeping soon since I start class at 8AM tomorrow.
I'm going to be so tired since Tuesday classes are running from 8AM - 5:30PM.

Until the next post my munchkins hehee.
Much love ♥ Phuongie.