Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cosplay : Puella Magi Madoka★Magica – Madoka Kaname (part 1)

Hello everyone. :)


I'm officially on my holidays now and I have a month off. So woohoo to me! It's a time for me to rest and what not. Now, you may be wondering what is what the blog post title today... Well if you live in Melbourne then you may have heard or know what Manifest is and if you don't then check out the website. It's pretty much a cosplay (costume play) convention being held in Melbourne every year  around August. This is my 4th or 5th year attending the convention and I'm planning to go as Madaka Kaname (鹿目 まどか). So a little bit about her... She was born on the 3th of October and is currently 14 years old. She is less than 150cm tall (4'11") and is blood type A. 

Isn't she just cute? Hehehe. *^^*

I have two types of lens that I was am deciding on but not sure which one looks better... Which one do you think suits for her role? >_<  Enough about me blahing in your head. I did some trial make up for it. So please check it out! Please excuse the pink eye brows... She has pink hair hehehe. My friend is ordering the pink wig at the moment, so it should come in a few weeks. ^^

I'm sorry if I scare you with my freakish photos... Hahhahaa no BB cream or foundation or moisturiser or lip balm, what was I thinking??!?!!? You can see my freckles hehe. What type of Asian has freckles? Seriously. LOL but anyway enjoy~~


I am wearing the Barbie Super Nudy Pink in the three following photos.






Here I am wearing the Geo Magic Color in CP-A6.
Which a designed for cosplaying as the colour is more vibrant and more visible.


_IGP4800_




So which lens do you like? I don't know which one yet.... Arghhh *bangs head.* I also recently purchased the Geo Cafe Mimi Latte lens. So pretty, one of my faves at the moment. ^^ If you want to see how they would like in my eyes then check out my latest video which is the "Everyday Make up" lulz. Keep your eyes peeled for the next upcoming "parts" for this particular post. :)

That's about it my lovelies. I hope everyone has a lovely and safe weekend! I'll be at Morgan's house tomorrow baking and spending Saturday with Chris hehehe!!! Also thank you so much for the people that have followed my blog and subscribed to my Youtube channel recently. I am very grateful for everyone of you! Thank you so much! ♥ you all x infinity!

Until my next post,
Much love ♥ Phuongie.

3 comments:

♥ ninJa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JELLY Anna (美儀) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PHUJU★ふ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment