Sunday, June 12, 2011

Review — Mandom Beauty Barrier Repair Mask HA Super Moist


Details
Origin: Japan
5 sheets
1 sheet = 27ml of essence

So the Mandom Beauty Barrier Repair Mask in "HA Super Moist" claims that it is gentle, super-hydrating with hyaluronic acid and collagen. No parabens, fragrance, or colouring and is also suitable for dry sensitive skin.

Directions:
Wash your face with luke warm water, then put on this sheet mask for 10 to 15 minutes.
Do not rinse after removing the mask, rub in the remaining serum and then follow up with moisturiser.

See how much essences there is!?

I actually left this mask longer than it has been indicated on the packaging. I feel that I get more product out of it and I just like leaving it for a long period of them. I left the mask on for about 30-40mins. Though I think I'm not the only one that does this hehehee. The essences was like a clear liquid gel formula, which is not sticky and it kind of smelt like soybean milk? The smell isn't bad I can tolerate it. ^^ The mask is not too big which is good, therefore it fits my face nicely.


What's a plus side to this mask is that there is eye flaps!
So if you want you can either put it down or cover it over your eyes. How convenient! ^O^
After taking off the mask my skin feels really plump and soft just like a babies skin! ~_~ my skin is glowing at the moment ahhh I really like this mask hehehe.


Overall:
10/10 Really great for people with dry/sensitive skin. Why? Because it contains Hyaluronic acid!!! This mask is absolutely hydrating!!!! It's got so much essences in a mask pack! I love it!!! Is a very important part in our body to moisturise the skin to hold. Hyaluronic acid also plays a very important role in maintaining the elasticity of the skin. The benefits of using hyaluronic acid in our skin is endless! It provides extra strength to the skin, increase the strength of our tissues, strengthens the connective tissue of our skin, the skin regains its natural elasticity, the wrinkles in the skin fading, very fine wrinkles disappear. So soak up that Hyaluronic acid everyone!

I hope this review is helpful and maybe you guys should give it a try!

Until the next post my little cuties.
Much love ♥ Phuongie.

No comments:

Post a Comment