Monday, July 25, 2011

Eyebrows.

This post is dedicated today to our eyebrows. :3 I will share a method on how I actually fill them and make them look "less" invisible. (Okay more like show you how I do it. step by step perhaps? D: I have no idea LOL!)


Some people may see eyebrows are not a main feature on their face, but believe me - it does make a difference if you shape and fill them in. :) Eyebrows come in all different shapes and sizes. But I can not stress enough when someone does not take care of their brows....... Unless you want it to look like furry caterpillars... Hehehe. #^^#

This is a basic diagram of how you can shape, pluck and refine your eyebrows for a natural look.

The following pictures are a step by step process of the method I follow.

1) Pencil in your brows
2) Set your brows in powder
3) Finally brush in your eyebrow gel/mascara



A few people asked me what I use for my brows so here what I use and how I fill my eyebrows in as well~~ If you like how they look then please continue reading. ^_^~





Now beware of how naked they look!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bare eyebrows.TAA-DAAA!
I use the Kiss Me Heroine Make Pencil Eyebrow no. 3
KATE Design Eyebrow Palette
Etude House Colour My Brows no. 2
And the final result.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I hope you found this somehow interesting and informative and enjoyed this so called "method/tutorial thing" for your eyebrows. XD I think I won't posting anymore until the end of next week or so depending on how busy I am. Since I just started back classes for NMIT and I'm going to the snow next week! It's my first time ever seeing snow... How embarrassing LOL! >_<

Also before I end this longggggggggg post ehehhehe SOMETHING ARRIVED IN THE MAIL TODAY!!! I won't tell you what it is ladies and gents but here is a sneak peak. ;)




What do you all think it is?! Mwhahahahaa~~ >:P
Anyway I hope everyone stays safe and well and enjoy their following days coming up!

Much love ♥ Phuju.