Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is your hair in need of help?! No need to fear, Macadamia Oil is here!

So finally, I got my hands on the Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Treatment! 
Not sure of what is it or what it does? Well I'll tell you all the goodness that it can provide for your hair.



 What the product claims to do:
Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Treatment is a therapeutic oil perfect for all hair types and is especially beneficial to dry, damaged hair. Benefits include: intense nourishment, smoothing and a long lasting, tangle-free, frizz-free finish. Hair is ultra-smooth, manageable & shiny. Instant absorption, light-weight, and non-greasy feel. Shown proof to extend the life of color treatments by reducing fading. Natural UV protection. Reducing drying time an amazing 40-50%. 

Macadamia Oil: 
Very rich in essential fatty acids, Macadamia oil has the distinctive feature of resembling sebum. This replication of the natural oils our scalp produces for protection make it an ideal enriching & replenishing agent with rapid absorption. 

Directions: 
Apply a small amount to damp or dry hair. Comb through for even distribution. Healing Oil Treatment can also be added as an enhancement to other conditioning and finishing products or mixed into colour or other chemical service preparations for improved absorption and effectiveness, resulting in more vivid and long-lasting applications. 

My take on the Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Treatment:
I used to use Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Serum and it worked but it made my hair felt heavy and sometimes a little static. I did some of my research on Macadamia and Argan Oil, and decided to give Macadamia Oil a try. I am so glad I tried it, it is an amazing product never turning back!!! I love it, my hair used to be sooo dry and pretty much dead from so much of the curling and straightening plus from all this hair dying...... It just revived my hair back to life. No kidding.

So what I normally do with it, I only put about less than a 5cent Australian coin in the palm of my hand and rub it through my wet/damp hair thoroughly; a little goes a long way as it is very concentrated. If I forgot to put it while it was wet/damp I can put it when it is completely dry as well! It just feels so light and smells very pleasant





Would I repurchase it again?
Yes! It smells great does wonders to my hair so of course yes! Though it is quite pricey for a 125ml bottle, but I believe you get what you pay. Everyone should try this baby out! :D


Statement: This product was not sponsored by anyone, I paid it myself. 
It is my 100% honest opinion on this product. Please give it a try!

I hope everyone enjoyed this post, if there is any questions or anything you would like to ask then post down below~~ Hehhee that is about it my munchies! Have a fabulous week! :D

Until my next post lovelies!
Much love ♥ Phuju.