Saturday, July 2, 2011

〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) New month = new clothes (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Hello my little muncharoo's! I hope you're all doing very well, the weekend is here so enjoy it everyone. Just make sure you're all very safe! ^^

As the post title says it all.... All my parcels arrived yesterday and I want to share with what I bought hehehe. I only purchased 2 items: a mint blouse and a pair of shoes.... Not much, but I've been waiting for these shoes for agesssssssssssss! I always see the shoes all over Popteen, Vivi and Kumiko “Kumicky” Funayama’s blog. They are also Miu Miu inspired Patent Mary-Jane Platform Loafer Pumps. So happy!!! So here is it:


 1. Mint Blouse


 


2. Patent Mary-Jane Platform Loafer Pumps.

 







Can't wait to take out these babies out in the sun 8) hehehehehehe. I also went to Daiso with Crystal, bought some random stuff but my main purpose was buying a cake tin.... I wanted to bake a cake for Chris since his birthday is today (Saturday) my cake really failed though. I baked it twice and it was so bad. I think it tastes like crumpets LOL! Happy birthday Christopher love you loads little one~ ♥ ♥



Looks yummy yeah? Well it does not taste as what it looks like.......
LOOKS ARE DECEIVING, I TELL YOU!

I'm going to end my post here hehe. 
Until the next post lovelies!
Much love ♥ Phuju.