Thursday, August 25, 2011

7 things about me & an award :)

So I was nominated by Lippi for the "One Lovely Blog" thank you very much dear! <3
She is half Korean and German, what a beautiful mix hehee. *^^* She does lovely reviews on make up product  so if you like that, click on that follow button hehehehe. You know you want too~~

Anyway carrying on with this post, I'm suppose to post 7 things about myself, answer some questions and pass these on to some of the blogs I think are lovely. I don't think I'll send it to anyone just because I'm lazy but to all the people I follow, all your blog is beautiful so keep it up! *^^*

1. I'm left handed.
2. I'm blind, okay la? LOL! 8D
3. Apparently I sleep talk like crazy! XD
4. I started this blog about 3 years ago but I never really used it. 
So I turned over a new leaf- deleted most of my old posts and started everything all new. :)
5. I love my Korean/Japanese drama's and of course anime as well. I love them!
6. When I was a kid I asked my mother if I could get braces because I thought they were sooo cute!
7. I feel that when I delete old text messages or anything. I feel like I'm deleting my memory.

Questions:
Name your favourite colour?
ORANGE & pastel colours.

Name your favorite song?
KASKADE - 4AM

Name your favorite dessert?
Tiramisu & sponge cakes. ^^

What is annoying you?
At the moment, nothing. 

When you are upset you....
Be quiet. 

Your favorite pet?
Well my rabbit (Snowball) of course! LOL! <3

Yeap she looks like a log LOL! ♥

Black or white?
White.

Your biggest fear?
I have a few but I am not going to reveal my weaknesses. I'm afraid of heights though. :/

My best feature?
Erhhh I don't really have any. :( 

Everyday attitude:
"What goes around comes around" & "you get what you pay."

What is perfection?
Everyone is perfect in their own way.

Guilty pleasure?
Shopping yo. :D :D :D

If you happen to be still reading this... Woahh thank you!
LOL! I hope you learnt something about me. <3
I hope you're all well and have a lovely weekend that is approaching! :D


Until my very next post lovelies.
Much love ♥ Phuju.