Monday, August 15, 2011

i-Fairy Super Crystal Brown Lens

 As I've mentioned in my post before if someone wanted a review or pictures of my i-Fairy Super Crystal Brown lens then here it is! \(^0^)/ I was suppose to attend to my one tutorial class today... But omg I over slept and what did I do with my extra time? Hahaha make a short clip of how the lens looks in natural lighting and also blogging. Aishhhhh. XD

First thing's first, I've purchased the i-Fairy Super Crystal Grey Brown lens from Asianstuff Shop.

Disclaimer:
This pair of lens was NOT sponsored but please check out the website where I have purchased them. Asianstuff Shop is based in Australia and the girls are super friendly and reply back asap! Please check them out!

Website: 

This is how the i-Fairy Super Crystal Brown looks like.
i-Fairy Super Crystal Brown.
Item details
Brand: i-Fairy
Origin: Korea
Diameter: 16.2mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Center Thickness: 0.04mm
Water Content: 55%
Using Cycle: 1 Year
 

Overview:
These lens are exactly the same colour as how they look in the advertisement. I really like them! Have you ever tried brown lens and hoping that they would be exactly like how they are shown in the advertisement, but they never turn out like what they are shown? Well these lens won't let you down. The i-Fairy Super Crystal has a wide range of colours, which I think is fantastic. (As shown above of the different colour range.) Comfort wise: very comfortable. Maybe one of the most comfort lens I've ever encountered!!! Regardless of how large they are, my eyes doesn't feel that dry with them on for a long period of time. They have been added into my fave's list of circle lens hehehehee. 
Overall if you are looking for a pair of lens that is enlarging, vibrant, light limbo then this my friend - is the lens made for you!!! Also here is a bonus video of how they look like in the natural lighting. It's a very short footage but enjoy!


Also the bottom lashes are these ones which I normally use for most of my tutorial and when I wear makeup~~ You can purchase them on Ebay and they are really cheap, maybe $4? LOL! I sometimes stack them together so it looks more fuller. ^__^




Let me end this post with a blunt fringe 8D LOL!


I hope you enjoyed this review and what not!! 
Hehehe until the very next post mah ladies and gents. 8D

Much love ♥ Phuju.