Sunday, August 14, 2011

i-Fairy Super Crystal Grey & a make up tutorial? o:

Hello everyone!
I know it has been awhile you're all prob think I got kidnapped from my snow trip hahaa! XD But no no, I've just been busy here and there and just don't have the time to blog and nothing awesome to share with you all! ;_; But don't worry hehehee, I'm here now. ^^

As you can see from the title of the post I'll be doing a little review on these new circle lens I've purchased. Hehehe. So I've purchased the i-Fairy Super Crystal Grey & Brown from Asianstuff Shop which you can visit here: http://asianstuffshop.com/ I'll only be reviewing the i-Fairy Super Crystal Grey today, but if you would like a review or photos of how the i-Fairy Super Crystal Brown would look on me then no need to hesitate and comment down below!

This is how the i-Fairy Super Crystal Brown looks like.

i-Fairy Super Crystal Brown.

This is how the i-Fairy Super Crystal Grey looks like.

i-Fairy Super Crystal Grey.
  Item details
Brand: i-Fairy
Origin: Korea
Diameter: 16.2mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Center Thickness: 0.04mm
Water Content: 55%
Using Cycle: 1 Year


 


Overview
I love how they look on me! They are fairly large but I love it and the colour is also very vibrant!! :D The lens gives off a very mysterious look, yet wearable: I think all grey lens gives off that vibe though. Personally they kind of remind me of the Fresh Look lens but they are not circle lens. The i-Fairy Super Crystal has a wide range of colours, which I think is fantastic. (As shown above of the different colour range.) Comfort wise: wow they are so comfortable. Maybe one of the most comfort lens I've ever encountered. I feel like it doesn't even exist there sitting on my iris. LOL! Regardless of how large they are, my eyes doesn't feel that dry with them on for a long period of time. They have been added into my fave's list of circle lens. Overall if you are looking for a lens that is enlarging, vibrant, light limbo then this my friend - is the lens made for you!!!

More photos for you to check out~ 



Also do you like my makeup here? Hehehehehehe if so... You can recreate it yourself! Check out my video that I just made the other day! Please give it some love. ♥♥ :3 The lighting is terrible though!!!! The sun was playing hide and seek with me for sure. Aishhhhh... But nevertheless please enjoy! *^^*







That is all for now my munchkins!!! Please take care of yourself and have a lovely week~ ♥

Until my next post hehehe.
Much love ♥ Phuju.