Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What I've been up and a little haul~

It's been nearly a week or so, I hope everyone is well and safe like always! ^_^

I've just taken my time off the internet world and have been enjoying my time with my friends, family and being by myself. Yes it may sound crazy but sometimes all you need to some "me" time and you'll be all good to go. ^^ So what have I been up to.....? Well I've been out and about with my friends to bars and of course shopping was involved mwhahaha!!! >:) I also went to the hairdressers and I have found my dream hair salon! Hahahhaa!!!! They are so sweet and the service was great! Definitely coming back. :D

Anyways as some of you may have read in my previous post, I'm going to the snow this week! Hehehehe I'm only going for the weekend or so, but it's my first time. So lets hope there will be more to come for the following years approaching! I've bought a pair of ear muffs for my older sister and for myself because they were just tooooooo adorable to resist away gahhh!!!

I got the Hello Kitty pair for myself and the heart shaped one for her. Check it out and tell me which one is your fave hehe. ^_~ 

PS: the photos may seem off colour and a little fuzzy since I'm using a digital camera here. I hope you don't mind.






I also purchased the My Beauty Diary Mask: Bird's Nest again since I really like it and I also purchased another usamimi head band... They are too cute to resist plus I don't have red! I'll need it for summer mwhahahaha!!!


I've been hunting around for a pair of red pumps or some sort for my Madoka cosplay and I've finally found a pair (thank gawd) and they were on sale as well mwhahaha LOL 50% off!!!!! So happy HEHEHEHE! Though I need to tie a ribbon or some sort to make it have the strap thing on her shoe. :3


This post is kind of random... ;___; I'm sorry if it doesn't catch your interest. I'll post up something fun and interesting for you all soon! ♥ so keep your eyes peeled hehehe. ^^

I think that is all for this post my munchkins so I'll end it here. But before I end this post how can I not have any lovo shots? MWHAHAALOL! *insert vanity*



Okay that's it for sure kekekekekee. Also I would like to say thank you so much for the comments and the new readers. I really appreciate everyone of you that read this blog of mine. Thank you! ♥ ^^

Until the next post,
Much love ♥ Phuju.