Saturday, September 24, 2011

In love with LUSH

Love organic skin care products? Well then you'll be love with LUSH then!
If you haven't heard of LUSH before then here is a little background info from their own website. :)

Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics is an international cosmetics company with over 600 shops spanning from the UK to Japan, North America, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and Russia. They believe in making products from fresh organic fruit and vegetables, the finest essential oils and safe synthetics. They also believe in buying ingredients only from companies that do not commission test on animals and in testing products on humans. Isn't that just amazing?

Anyway here are the following products I'm loving. 
Clock wise starting from the bottle: Eau Roma Water, little sample, Full of Grace and BB Seaweed Face Mask.

 BB Seaweed: Relaxing and reviving, mineral-rich mask to cleanse, soften and beautify all skins. This blend, inspired by the sea, contains fresh and nutritious seaweed and seaweed absolute. Cleansing kaolin, antiseptic honey, calming aloe vera and rose absolute make this a great mask for everyone. Apply to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave for five to ten minutes, and then rinse with warm water. Keep chilled.

This is one of my favourite masks ever. I always come back to this one every now and then,  it just never fails to make my skin feel softer & make it more supple. Also I like the fact that the smell isn't very strong, it just smells a little bit like the sea haha not sure if that makes any senses but it smells quite pleasant.

Full Of Grace: Calm sensitive skin with our concoction of soothing tropical butters and mushrooms. Our Full of Grace serum bar is made with a concentrated blend of moisturising murumuru and cupuacu butters to hydrate skin, and rose oil to relieve irritations. We’ve also used portobello mushrooms for their plentiful vitamins and antioxidant property. The serum is easily absorbed by the skin, creating a soothing treatment for the face. Massage into the skin before you use a fresh face mask, or whenever you feel your skin needs a little grace.

Now this thing may look like a bar of soap that would dry the hell out of your skin. But trust me!!!! This thing is amazinggggg. I have really dry - sensitive skin and I use this before I go to bed so my skin can soak up the goodness. Rub it between your palms and just massage it into the skin and the next day - bam! Smooth skin for sure.

Eau Roma Water: Herbal toner for dry, older or sensitive skin. Rose water has been used in face treatments for over 2,000 years, not because ‘liposomes’ and the rest hadn’t been discovered yet, but because it’s brilliant for softening and cooling the skin. Lavender helps skin to produce the right amount of sebum to keep it supple. Wealthy ladies of leisure in Ancient Rome would take something similar to the public baths. It smells gorgeous, it works and now it's available to those of us who work for a living, too.
Before I started using Eau Roma Water I was using the Avène Thermal Spring Water (which is the left bottle from the photo above.) I really liked using it, as it was refreshing and calming to my skin. Then I discovered Eau Roma Water from LUSH and I liked this one a tiny tiny tiny tiny little bit more hehehehe. It is also great to spray on your face before you put face cream on, as it can make your moisturiser penetrate deeper into your skin and absorb.

---------------------------------------------

Remember to treat your skin with tender, love & care. :)




 LUSH is also very popular with their bath bombs, even though I haven't tried it before. I got to try it out next time when I hit the store! :D hopefully you enjoyed this little informative post, just wanted to share my favourite products hehe.

Has anyone tried out any of the LUSH products yet?
If they are any good products that you like then don't hesitate to tell me ehheehe. ^^

That's all for now hehee.
Until my next post~
Much love ♥ Phuju.