Sunday, September 4, 2011

New hair colour~~

The title says it all, I finally got my hair dyed again since my regrowth was growing out so much (plus another regular trim) *baahhh* TT_TT also I was sick of my yellow/orange hair. I'm so happy with the result though! My hair stylist is the sweetest girl ever by the way! I love her hehehehe. :D My hair turned out to be light ash brown/blonde? Hahhaa you can be the judge for it yourself my ladies and gents. *^^*



 


My hair stylist even did curls for me because I asked her if I could have the same ones as her heheehe. ♥ What do you think of it? *^^* Tell me what you think of it down below in the comment section. Hehehe.

I'm sorry for not posting for the past few days or so... Just been lazy? Busy? LOL! Sorry hehe but I will be posting something new soon, so look forward and keep your eyes peeled. :D

Want to know what I've been up to? Pictures can do the working...











YES JUST EATING AND DRINKING LOL!
Anyways that is all for this post so I will conclude it here hehe. I actually miss you all a lottt! :D 
I hope you have a wonderful week starting on Monday my lovelies and be safe too! Also thank you to new and old blog readers of mine, for the sweet comments. <3 *^^*

Now to finish off this damn assignment... *sniffsniff*

Until my next post my ladies and gents hehee!
Much love ♥ Phuju.