Sunday, September 25, 2011

Private social life

A little bit of my private social life for you all~
Since I don't really post anything other than reviews or stuff I've bought  so enjoy.

I haven't been clubbing over half a half a year, instead I have been bar hopping with a few close bunch of friends. :) Melbourne has a lot of hidden treasures. The more you think you've finished discovering Melbourne - the more there is to actually discover.

1806. The Croft Institute. Golden Monkey. Izakaya Den.



 


 


 

 

 

 




 

 

 

 



Twas a good night like always. A lot of crazy stuff happened and a cute Ireland guy kissed my hand lol. :)

I Hope you enjoyed some of these photos. I'm sorry I didn't really post any photos of my friends or anything. I'd like to keep their privacy. :)

That's for this post hehe.
Much love ♥ Phuju.