Sunday, September 11, 2011

Shoes & shampoo

Hahaha the title says it all. Just wanted to show my lovely readers what I'm loving at the moment! 
So sit back and grab your popcorn and enjoy this fairly short post. ^_^

Minnie Mouse nameless brand top.





*_*



Purple hair shampoo - my hair is already fading like crazy! I need this to revive my hair *sobsob* so far I'm loving it. Purple hair shampoo is great for people who have ash tone and have blonde hair!


Last but not least. Like my eye colour here? Well then check out my review for them right here!They are the Vivian 3 Tone Flower Grey which can be purchases on their website~ http://asianstuffshop.com/
Click on the images down below for better viewing.



I hope you enjoyed this crap post XD~
Until my next post lovelies hehe.
Much love ♥ Phuju.