Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sponsored Review: Vivian 3 Tone Flower Grey

Before I start, this is my very first sponsored post and it was kindly given by Asianstuff Shop. Thank you so much for the opportunity and I'll be looking forward to the future! ♥ They were nice enough to send me out the newest range of the Vivian lenses which has been unreleased on many websites! If you're interested on how they look and what-not, please continue reading~~ \(^_^\)

Website: 




Item Details
Brand: Vivian
Origin: Korea
Water Content: 48%
Diameter: 17.5mm
Disposal: 1 year
Base Curve:8.60mm
Curvature:0.025mm



 


 
My comment:

Design: 4/5 They look quite similar to the GEO Bambi aka Princess Mimi Series, though the rim is not as black as the GEO lenses. I prefer them in this particular way though, because they blend in and look a little less harsh on the eyes. :)

Colour/color: 4.5/5 They are very vibrant and cover a lot of my iris (my eyes are medium brown). If you are looking for a pair of lenses that are able to cover your original eye colour then you definitely got to try them out! They also have a wide variety of colours in their newer range as well.

Enlargement: 4/5 Ahh the enlargement is huge! 17.5mm but honestly they seem more like 15.5mm! I still like it very much though. Depending on your eye makeup as well you can make them look larger~

Comfort: 5/5 Okay, so comfort wise these lenses are very thin and you would assume that the size of the lenses 17.5mm would be very uncomfortable. But the fact that it is so thin I actually can wear it over 8 hours. Call me crazy but they are VERY comfortable. Comparing with the GEO Bambi series the lenses itself does not dry out as much the Bambi series.

Overall, 5/5!!!! 
These lenses are a must because the colour/color, enlargement, design and comfort wise is absolutely high standards. If you're after long hours of wear, vibrant colour, exotic/natural looking eyes: yet not harsh looking - then this is made for you ladies and gents!


I hope you enjoyed this review and have a lovely and safe weekend!
Until the next post ehhee.

Much love ♥ Phuju.