Friday, October 21, 2011

Lux Bite ♥ ♥ ♥

Hello everyone! I've been busy for the past week or so, I apologise for no new posts or updates hehehe. I've been having a very turbulent and rocky month so I just needed a break from many things. :) Anywho~ Just wanted to share with you all especially the people that are living in Melbourne as this place is amazing! So please continue reading and maybe you'll be interested in visiting this place as well~ ^^

My two sister's and I went to Lux Bite which is located 38 Toorak Rd, South Yarra, VIC. The interior was very pretty, I enjoyed every single second there and the food was fantastic! They looked too good to be eaten though! >< I'll let the photos do the talking hehe. Enjoy~

 




 



 


I adore the tea set so much and also the teabags are soooo cute!!! Looks like a little plant! :D

My older sister. :)


We shared this among the three of us and trust me, this was more than enough!

 



Ahhh is your mouth watering? I know mine is!!! T__T I must visit there again with a few of my girls hehehe. I hope you enjoyed this somewhat short random post. There will be more coming in a few days so keep your eyes peeled~ Here is a little sneek peak hehehe.


Until my next posts lovelies hehe.
Much love ♥ Phuju.
xox