Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mini Haul from YUKI HOUSE

Bought a few things from YUKI HOUSE. If you're from Melbourne then you should maybe check it out, they have a lot of Asian brand cosmetics ranging from skincare, hair products, nail polish, hair dye and make up~ The address is: SHOP 15, 206 BOURKE ST.

I bought a few items from them and I'm pretty sure they remember my face soooo.. They gave me a VIP card LOL! XD I love going there though, it's like heaven... Hehehe. LOOK HOW PRETTY THE CARD IS?! LOL~


Anyways here are the items that I purchased from there. ^^

Please excuse my derp eyes. XD


They gave this item for free to me. It's from Etude House and as you can all see it is from the Happy Teatime range. It's a cleansing foam with Aloe Vera in it. Looking forward to trying this out. ^^

A box of masks - the girl told me this is great for dry skin. Has anyone tried this yet? :3

Some KATE products. I ran out eyebrow gel so it was time for a new one. I haven't tried this one yet so hopefully it's good. :D and the other box is the liquid eyebrow pen. Never tried it but lets see how they work out~

Last but not least~ DIAMOND LASHES! I always wanted theses one and now woop woop I have them. So happy. ^^ Can't wait to try them on!!!
I can't wait to review some of theses products for you all! Hehehe I've got other things to review as well but you guys can all wait for my up coming posts. :3 

I'm sorry if this post is some-what short. Just been a little crazy and busy with my own life at the moment. But I'll be sure to be blogging more often soon. Also thank you so much to the new and old blog readers for commenting and for just being so sweet and supportive here. <3

My current hair colour. I dislike it.... I will redye it soon since there is nearly half inch of regrowth... No one likes pudding hair!!! XD

That's all for this post and before I end this,
be safe and have a wonderful weekend that is approaching soon! ♥ ♥

Until my next post,
Much love ♥ Phuju.