Sunday, October 9, 2011

Review: Diamond Lash セレブ Eye (Celeb Eye)

I recently purchased the Diamond Lash in Celeb Eye and here is my review on them. :)

 


 Volume & Length (9/10): The volume is just amazing. It's a very full design therefore I wouldn't really recommend for those who are after a "natural" look. Also the length of theses lashes are quite long and curved. Those who are after something thick and full, should try them out for sure.

Lash Band (9/10): The lash band is very thin and it's transparent! Just maybe a tad too long and need a trim at the ends. The lashes overall are very light weight as well. 

Design (9/10): They do kind of remind me of the Dolly Wink No.2 Sweet Girly but theses ones are much more dramatic for sure. They have a shiny sheen when it's captured in photos (with flash) , it doesn't really bother me though. :)

Overall I'd give theses lashes are 10/10. :)

 



I hope this short post was some-what helpful. 
Have a lovely week everyone, I'll be back with more updates and whatnot. :)

Until my next post,
Much love ♥ Phuju.