Monday, October 31, 2011

Sponsored Review: Fynale Hello Kitty Pink Circle Lens

First of all, thank you Shoppingholics for sponsoring me theses lens for review purposes. Remember I am not being paid to do this and I'm not trying to sugar coat anyone!!!! This is 100% my honest opinion. :)
 
Shoppingholics told me that it would take about 8-10 days for the arrival, but it arrived within 5 days which I was super impressed by their fast service! Also on a good note, they also provide you with a register number which is fantastic! You won't need to sit at home waiting for the postman and chase after him if he doesn't happen to have your package ehehehe. ^^

Thank you Shoppingholics for the free hair grip!

 

 

For every lens you purchase you get a free lens case.
 
Everything is packed beautifully and with bubble wrapping inside, so you won't need to worry about the vial bottles breaking when they are in the process of being shipped to you.

Item details:
Brand: Fynale
Origin: Korea
 Diameter : 15.0mm
 Water Content : 42%
 Base Curve : 8.6mm
 Life Span : 1 year disposal




How they look like with flash on.

How they look like with flash taken off.

This is just a short clip that I've filmed in natural lighting so everyone can see how the Fynale Hello Kitty Pink Circle Lens looks like. I think they are absolutely gorgeous without a doubt. :)


My Review:

 Design 5/5: I love how the design is unique and so different from other circle lens  I've ever seen!!! Though the pattern may look a little scary they are not very noticeable until someone look directly in your eyes for awhile.

Colour/color 3.5/5: The colour isn't as vibrant as the advertisement, but you can still see the pink colour of the lens. They look they best in natural lighting or with flash in my opinion because indoor lighting makes the lens look like regular brown lens instead.

Enlargement 5/5: The size is 15mm and they make my eyes look huge and dolly. What more can you ask for? :D

Comfort 5/5:  They are actually very thin! Which I really like. Comfort is very important to me and theses lens are very comfortable.





Overall 4/5 ♥
I love everything about these lens but I must note that the colour is different from the advertisement, but I still love them! Also a little downfall is that if you want the lens in prescription you can only get them from every -0.50 power not every -0.25 so I got them in plano~ >_<
Direct link to the Fynale Hello Kitty Pink Circle Lens: http://www.shoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=597
That is all for this post, I hope you munchies enjoyed reading and looking at this post. ^^
I'll be back soon with other intriguing things to share with you all hehehehe!
Until my next post,
Much love ♥ Phuju.