Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lets get Foamy

Last friday night I went out with a few of my friends to WE ♥ FOAM @ Neverland. Twas a good night. Actually awesome night! :D 

It's making me super hyped for Stereosonic which is on this Saturday.... Is any of my blog readers or anyone in Melbourne going to Stereosonic? :D They're going to have the Bloody Beetroots, Avicii, KASKADEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and many more!! But ARGH I'M SO EXCITED! It's from 12pm - 10pm!

Okay enough rambling hahahaa here are some people of the event so enjoy~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bumped into the little cutie Fern <3
This was way before everything got all foamy haha.


Embrace yourselves. I'm going to show you a not very attractive photo and I'm doing the duck lips... I was trying to blow the bubbles but it was such a fail whale. T_T
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


LOLOLOL AHHHHHHHHH~

I've got more photos of my friends and I, but I won't posting them up for privacy reasons. Hence the photo of my friend has a circle on his face LOL but I like that photo~ >_<

This is a short post but I hope you enjoyed looking through my personal life!
Going to end here hehe so I hope you'll all enjoy your week and be safe like always.

I'm counting down the days for Stereo.... :D
HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE

Until my next post,
Much love ♥ Phuju.