Monday, December 5, 2011

STEREOSONIC 2011

The 3rd of December was the best thing that happened to me this year. I had the most amazing experience! Kaskade, LMFAO, Avicii, Benny Bennassi, Bloody Beetroots & Armin Van Buuren was the reason why I wanted to go to Stereo! They were even more amazing in real life. My life is complete *sniff sniff* :')

Here are some photos during the day, it's not top notch quality photos as it was taken with an iPhone. 
But please enjoy. ^_^

Outfit of the day hehe.



My little munchkin! ♥




 As you can see the last few photos are really close to the stage when Armin was performing (4 - 5meters away), as we were  in the mosh pit or whatever you call it LOL! Getting in there was hell... I nearly got mauled over by the people pushing!! Plus I'm very small/short against most of them and I barely had an oxygen from where I was standing. Lucky my friends and I got in... I seriously thought we wouldn't be able to make it.




The night ended so quick yet my legs felt like jelly. But I wanted to hit the club but I think everyone's legs would just pop out hahahahaa!!!! The party didn't stop there though, we ended up going out and things got pretty crazy. Ended up at home 4:30am and woke up the next day at 9am, I'm known to be an early bird. :)

Best night everrrrrrrrrrr. Maybe this video can show you how amazing it was. Not taken by me though!



That's about it for my Stereosonic 2011 experience. I am probably going to go to Future as well now, anyone in Melbourne planning to go? It's on the 11th of March 2012 hahaha can't wait. :P
I hope you all enjoyed this post and I'll be posting a little review soon~
Be safe, keep warm to my none Aussies and be healthy!
Until my next post,
Much love ♥ Phuju.