Thursday, December 1, 2011

Who wants curly whurly hair, that's damage free?

I posted some photos of myself curling my hair in a certain technique and a few of my Tumblr followers asked how I did it. So I decided to record myself doing it and what a better way of sharing it with my munchkins ^^. It's not a tutorial, as it's pretty straight forward and you can just follow along. :) This technique is fantastic for those who loveeee curly hair but want to give your hair a break from your heating tools.

Make your hair looking like this.... 


Turn into this...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


NO HEAT APPLIED TO MY HAIR AND LOOK HOW PRETTY IT IS. *u*

Things you'll need:
Slightly damp hair
Bobby pins
Hair spray
Optional: Hair accessory


If you happen to try this out, tell me how it goes! ^^

I hope you all enjoyed this short post. So sorry for the poor quality of the photos and the video. They were taken via my webcam since I was too lazy to to use the camera XD sorry about that! 

I'm going to end my post here and go hop back in bed and roast up. It's freezing and it's the first day of summer... What the hell man. =_= Melbourne stop pmsing on us!!!!
Until next time, 
stay safe and have a lovely day!!!
Much love ♥ Phuju.