Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Eyebrow Raising

The video is self explanatory, I hope you enjoy ladies hehee.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and have a wonderful 2012 year! I'm sorry I haven't been updating at all. I just arrived back from my holiday vacation so please excuse me hehehe. =^_^= I'll most likely do a post on my vacation and another post on items I've purchased when I was in Manila so keep your eyes peeled munchkin! ♥




Also thank you so much to the new and old followers!
I just hit over 200 followers.... It's not much but I'm over the moon already kekekee. Thank you for those lovely comments and continuous shower of affection on this shitty blog. Thank you. c: ♥

That's all for this post, it's short but I hope this will satisfy your blog hunger. ^_~

Until my next post lovelies,
Much love ♥ Phuju.