Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mabuhay!!!! *pic heavy*

Be warned this post has a lot of photos!!!!!!!
 Please expand post for more photos. ^_^

I was in Manila with my older brother not long ago and now I'm back in Melbourne and I'm bored like crazy. I had so much fun over there! I didn't want to come back :( lol but that's a holiday for you, you need to come back to reality.

I actually haven't uploaded any photos anywhere else, other than some food photos on my Tumblr. So you can be the first to see my trip. ^_^ You'll see a lot of day time photos as we got lazy bringing it out at night where the animals party muahahahahhaa. Only uploading a few or else if I were to upload everything and it'll take foreverrrr ehehe enjoy ladies & gents! 

PS - I'm not uploading photos of my older brother due to our privacy, 
I hope you all don't mind too much on that. :3


What can I say... Super Junior is pretty popular over here!

I swear the mall's here are HUGE! This was a local mall as well omg.

 


We ended up going to the Aquarium on day 2 I think.
Everything was so Christmas like with the deco's and it was so lively!










Omg best ice cream. Halo-Halo!!!! I can have some right naooooo argh.


Everything so was cheap Mogu-Mogu drink was only about $0.50 cent AU dollar SO CHEAP!!!




We went on a tour to Corregidor Island and it was such an amazing experience, 
I learnt a lottt about their history. It was a really long day but it was worth it.














We ended up in a mall which had a anime convention and also a K-pop festival. :D

 

 

 


 




 


 


 



We went to the most famous restaurant in Manila!! It was next to the bay and it was pretty awesome, the food was ahhh I'm drooling right now. T_T The president has been here as well and they have a wall of fame!

 


 


 



In Chinatown :3




Miyabi Express sushi at the hotel.



Some stuff for papa bear :3

I think this was on our 2nd last night here in Manila. Ahhh I can do some of it right now... T_T





Which one is your fave photo? ^_^
I hope this wasn't too much for your brain hehee.

Would I go back there if I plan to travel anytime soon? Hell yeah!!!! :D

The Philippine's is a wonderful country, it's just the fact that the politician's are so corrupted and that is the course for such poverty. They used to be one of the richest countries in the world believe it or not.

That is all for this post and I'll be back with a review soon!
Be safe and stay healthy hehee.

Until my next post,
Much love ♥ Phuju.