Thursday, February 2, 2012

Products I love: facial & hair products ♥

I love reading other peoples fave items of the month, reviews and what-not and I thought to myself: why not share my faves to my lovely readers? =^.^=

Just so you all know, I've been using theses products for a very long time and they have proven to help me in some way! I hope they'll come in handy for those who were interested in a certain product but were too scared to test it out! :D


Rohto Lycee washing eyes medicine.

The first products that I'll be talking about is the Rohto Lycee washing eyes medicine. I haven't done a  review on them on my blog yet but if you would like to know more about them in details, then comment down below. I've been using this for over a year or so now and it really, really helps clean the eyes thoroughly and washes away little traces of eye make up that the make up remover missed.

New v.Rohto Plus Eye Drops.

New v.Rohto Plus eye drops are not contact lens safe, so use this before wearing your lens prior to 10 minutes earlier or after taking your lens out you can use it. They have properties that contain vitamin B, special colling formula, relieve eye discomfort, soothes eye irritation and removes redness in the eye. Strongly recommended. ^_^b

Rohto Lycee Contact Eye Drops.

I've already done a review on them and you can check them right here: Rohto Lycee Contact Eye Drops. Strongly recommended for contact lens users. It really does relieve dryness and has a really nice scent and tingling sensation.

Mandom Beauty Barrier Repair Mask in HA Super Moist.

Hands down of my the best face masks I've encounter ♥ please read the review here for a better review and story on them: Mandom Beauty Barrier Repair Mask in HA Super Moist.

Daiso-Charcoal Mask.

Daiso-Charcoal Mask is amazing. It removes dead skin cells and tone of blackheads from the nose/chin area, and some impurities from the forehead, cheek and temple area. Totally worth the $2.80. I tends to use the mask right after I come out of a steamy shower at night and apply to my nose and chin. The only thing I don't like about it is I need to wait 20 + minutes for the thing to dry and I can't laugh or talk really when it's drying. But do you expect from $2.80? Come on totally worth it though. :)

St. Ives - Olive Cleanser.

I absolutely love St. Ives - Olive Cleanser. I use this nearly on a daily basis - when I'm wearing make up. It takes off all my make up and makes my skin feel super clean but not in a drying sensation. I have sensitive/dry skin and it's absolutely working it's magic. :) I also like the fact that it's not a cream cleanser but it's a gel cleanser. I find cream cleansers too heavy and they clog up my pores and that drives me insane. I have them stocked up in my drawers..... Probably my 4th bottle or so already. They last for awhile as well, I only need 1-2 pumps to get rid of everything. ^^

Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Treatment.

This is the bomb. I tell you right now. Please go and look for it! You've got to try it, here is my thorough review on it: Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Treatment.

I hope you found this post really helpful and maybe try something new! :D
That's all for this post and I'll end it here hehehehe.
Be safe and stay healthy everyone! ♥
Until my next post
Much love, Phuju Pham.