Monday, February 13, 2012

Time for a change...

Hair is dyed darker. :3 I quite like it better, since autumn/winter is approaching soon. It's sort of dark ash brown. I loveeee ash hair colour but they fade too quick.. ;__; so I'm hoping this will stay for awhile.

Lens worn in here are sponsored by Asianstuff Shop in Vivian 3 Tone Grey.



With flash. :3

Natural lighting. :3

Also join in Cathy's first giveaway and check out her blog c: ♥
She does a lot of product reviews and make up tutorial's inspired by Korean/Japanese styles.




I start back in school again this Thursday.... I'm actually looking forward to the course, as I've changed. c: But I don't want my holidays to end yet. I'm enjoying it wayyyyy too much LOLOL! Hopefully everyone will be safe and I'll be back soon my ladies and gents! ♥

Until my next post,
Much love ♥ Phuju.