Friday, March 9, 2012

Metamorphosis

Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of updates!!! As you can see, I've been quite busy with my real life away from the internet hahaha. ^_^ I thought I'd do a different post from the usual reviews and what-not. I'm going to share my personal photos from about 3-4 years ago and you can see the changes. c:

Lately I feel people around me are so negative about their appearances.. Please stop complaining. If you think you're fat or not pretty enough, why not work out and motivate yourself to eat healthier? Why not thrive to be better than you are now? Do something about it and stop complaining. Drives me insane.

You can see I may look different... Lost some weight and for some strange reason in their earlier stages of my teenage years, my skin was very patchy. Light skin and more olive complexion. Mum said I had some skin disease :/ not even sure myself but....... Anyway enjoy my timeline... The metamorphosis of Me. :)

Right: 2012. Left: 2008

2008: I thought I looked pretty cute in this photo for some strange reason at that time wtf man LOL!!!
I remember taking this photo 3AM!!!

2008: Think this was the first time I curled my hair. :3

2008: This was prob the white eyeliner and mascara phrase. LOLLL ahhh man.

2009: Started wearing fakes lashes.

2009.
  
2009: When I discovered circle lens..... :D ♥

2009.
2010: This was the year I took hiatus off blogging and other social networks I think... 
As you can see I have dark brown hair here. :3

Beginning of 2011: This was the year that I changed a lottttt. I mean a lot. Not mentally. Just physically. Changed my hair and it turned out to be a copper/orange/light brown? LOLLL! I think my eyes here were heavily influences by anime. :3

2011.

2011.

2011.

Mid way 2011.

2011.

Near the end of 2011.
2012.

Last photo for this post..... Was taken from today. c:
Going to do reviews soon on these two blushes, so please look forward! \(^~^\)


I honestly love looking at past photos of myself and I have nothing to be ashamed of. I am ME afterall. I'm still the same person through out theses years. ^_^

That's about it for this post. Hahaha hope you enjoyed it and thank you so much for over 250 followers. I love you all to bits and thank you sooo much once again for the lovely/kind comments that you leave here. I thoroughly enjoy reading everyone's comment. It just makes my day! Thanks a bunch hehehe!!! ♥

Until my next post,
Much love ♥ Phuju Pham.