Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sponsored Review: Dueba DollyEye Flower Pink


First of all, thank you to LensVillage for sponsoring me theses lens for review purposes. Remember I am not being paid to do this and I'm not trying to sugar coat anyone!!!! This is 100% my honest opinion. :)
 
LensVillage told me they'd dispatch the lens within about 2 days and it should arrive within 1-2 weeks, but it came within less than 5 days... 4 days to be exact!!!! Was I impressed? Super, super impressed by their fast service! ^_^  Reasonable price and they always have promotions every now and then! The packaging is safe proof for the vial bottles not shattering on their way to you. :D

Lens being reviewed today are the Dueba DollyEye Flower Pink.


Item detail:
Brand: Dueba DollyEye
Origin: Korea
Diameter : 14.5mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal
This model is manufactured by Dueba and branding under DollyEye name




 


My Review:

 Design 5/5: The design is so unique from other lens that I've encountered. It gives off a crystal-like effect when worn on which I really adore. Just a little sad that the sakura doesn't show up as well in the distance.

Colour/color 4/5: When worn on the lens isn't as pink anymore, maybe a little bit of a pinkish brown? That really doesn't bother me though, I love my pink lens when they give off a warm tone. Doesn't look too scary and odd looking. :3

Enlargement 4/5: The size is 14.5mm and knowing me, I'm too used to the 15mm baahahaha.

Comfort 5/5:  Second time wearing the brand Dueba and they are actually very thin! Comfort is very important to me and theses lens are very comfortable.  

Here is a short clip of how the lens looks like in natural lighting:






Overall 5/5
Theses lens are amazingggg if you're into bright, playful lens then this is for you my friends. They come in different colours and give off a beautiful crystal-like effect. They sort of remind of me the Max Pure Pink but theses one you can see the pattern. I'd like to try out the other colours as well haha! :D ♥
Website: http://www.lensvillage.com/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lensvillage
Direct link to the Dueba DollyEye Flower Pink:
http://www.lensvillage.com/products/Flower-Pink-14.8mm.html

That is all for this post, I hope you munchies enjoyed reading and looking at this post. ^^
I'll be back soon with other things to share! x
 
Until my next post,
Much love ♥ Phuju.