Monday, March 19, 2012

Ulzzang 얼짱 inspired look eye make ♥

Hello my beautiful Earthlings... A tutorial for you all. Hehehe if you haven't noticed I've been blogging more often, which is a good thing but then I go missing for a month LOL! I try and make the most when I'm free and when I'm not as busy as a bee. ^^

The tutorial is a little different then the usual gyaru inspired looks. Going for the ulzzang inspired look today! I don't really wear it often only on lazy days or something. Maybe when I'm feeling a little Korean for zee day? Keke.

What do you think? Do you like it? XD



Well here is the video and I hope you all enjoy it!


That is all for this post my ladies and gents! I hope it was enjoyable and if have anything you want to request to see in my future videos, comment down below! \(^~^\)

Also hehehe on a special note, if you have visited my blog in the past few hours or so. You may have noticed on my side bar I have a Facebook Page. If you want to see or hear more things from me then don't hesitate to like it ehhee.

Until next time,
Much love ♥ Phuju Pham.