Thursday, November 29, 2012

Review: Geo Princess MIMI Café Latte Brown Lens

Hi ladies and gents! ^^ I thought it'd be nice to do a review that isn't sponsored. I'm going to review one of my all time favourite circle lens! It's the Geo Princess MIMI Café Latte Brown Lens!!! I've own a few of these already and I just keep coming back to them!

This time though I've purchase them at Pink Sakura which is an Australian based circle lens and cosmetic store. I really like their service and thought I'd spread the word of how friendly the owner is. If you're from Melbourne you can do meets up so no need to worry for postal and handling. I also notice they sell their products REAL cheap. Circle lens for $21.20? So cheap lah~ Also she gave me a really cute lenses case and some freebie (nail stickers!!!) *u* Great service~ d(^_^)b

Anyway on with the blog! I'll be reviewing the Geo Princess MIMI Café Latte lens in brown.


Brand: GEO medical Korea
Diameter: 15.0mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.40 ~ 8.60mm
Water Content: 38 ~ 42%
Using Cycle: One Year

*Photo credits goes to Google*




My Review:

Design/colour 5/5: The design is natural yet has a little pop in your eyes. They also don't look too unnatural as they blend in well with the eye which is why I really like them. Plus they're brown with a tint of honey brown ehehehe.

Enlargement 5/5: 15mm is a huge enlargement. It gives off a dolly/innocent look and you can wear as little make up and it'll look perfectly fine still on my eyes.

Comfort 4/5: I like GEO but I find that they tend to dry out quicker than the other brands I've tried. They'll last for a good 5-6hrs and then my eyes would feel a bit uncomfortable.


Overall 5/5
Even if the comfort is the downfall it's still one of my all time favourite lenses. If you're into natural looking lenses yet you want a little pop/sparkle in your eyes then you should really give these bad boys a try.

 Where I purchased mine: http://pinksakura.com.au/

That is all for this post, I hope you munchies enjoyed reading and looking at this post. ^^

Until next time,
Much love ♥ Phuju