Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sponsored: EOS Max Pure Pink Circle Lens

*Please note: Shoppingholics has changed their domain to -- LoveShoppingholics.com*

Hi everyone~ I know... I went missing for a month or so LOL but I'm back! As I'll be on my summer break very soon, so I'll be able to blog more often *woohoo*. I'm back with a overdue lens review kindly given by LoveShoppingholics. I'm also thankful that they are very understanding! I'll talk a bit about LoveShoppingholics: their shipping is really damn fast - about less than a week or so (not counting the weekend). Free animal lens case and the communication with the company is very quick and prompt. \(^_^)/ *tick tick tick*


Brand: EOS
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal





 My Review:
Design 5/5: The lens has a really nice gradient effect and it blends very well with the eyes.

Colour/color 4/5: The colour is pink but it looks a bit greyish pink. It isn't a true "pink" - so if you're looking for bright cosplay pink lenses. Steer clear of them! They sort of give of a natural effect since the design is like that. The colour is noticeable but not that obvious.

Enlargement 5/5: The size is 14.5mm but surprisingly... They look a little larger when the lens is worn on. Maybe more like 15mm, I like. 8)

Comfort 5/5:  Hands down - EOS is the brand that is super comfortable. One of my top comfortable fave lens.


 Overall: 5/5
I actually own a pair of these myself before I was sent one by LoveShoppingholics! I really love wearing these though. They look sort of natural and it doesn't look scary. I feel like I can wear this during the day with minimum make up and it'll look amazing still. For people who like natural looking lens and comfort!

Where you can purchase them:

Direct link to the EOS Max Pure Pink Circle Lens: http://www.loveshoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=25

Also if you'd like on the right hand side bar of my blog there is a discount code for my readers that LoveShoppingholics has kindly given to my readers.

Hope you all enjoyed that post my little munchkins! :D In a few days or so I'll do a few more posts as I still have a few more sponsored ones, so I'll try and spread it out with some normal updates and stuff! - check out my Facebook Page which is located on the right side on this blog or follow me on Twitter: phujuu :D

Until next time hehee,
Much love ♥ Phuju.