Sunday, December 2, 2012

Skincare Review: Cure Natural Aqua Gel

his product as been around for a few years and it is really amazing. Cure Natural Aqua Gel is made of 90% revitalised hydrogen water and natural plant extracts of aloe vera, gingko and rose mary. Contains NO alcohol, colouring, fragrance or preservatives. Sounds too good to be true? Well it's true, this stuff is magic.


The company itself claims that it is "Japan’s best selling facial exfoliate with 1 bottle sold every 12 seconds! A Safe and Gentle exfoliation gel that is suitable for all skin types even sensitive skin! Cure regularizes your skin turnover by gentle peeling, removing dead skin and necessary proteins, making your skin smoother, brighter and softer."



 

Basically what it does is removes dead skin cells in a gentle way. The thing is, you can see the dead skin cells when you use CURE. When you apply it on your skin it slowly turns from a gel into a liquid and into little "balls"... Now those "balls" are your dead skin rolled up ugh! >_< As nasty as it sounds... It's so fascinating to look at and it's also gentle enough to use everyday, no doubt!

Here is a video of me demonstrating and a photo. You can't really see clearly in the photo but the video should do it's justice! ^^

video


I have sensitive skin and this product hasn't broke me out or gave me any sort of rashes/hives. *tick tick tick* My skin doesn't feel tight as it doesn't dry out my skin at all. ♥ They're a bit on the pricey range ($40-50) but it's definitely worth every penny! I highly recommend!!!!

 Where can I purchase it?

Try out Amazon or Yes Style or any other cosmetic online stores!

That is all for this post, I hope you munchies enjoyed reading and looking at this post. ^^


Until next time,
Much love ♥ Phuju