Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tutorial: How To Remove Glitter Nail Polish

I've always had trouble getting rid of glitter nail polish until I discovered this technique. I'm sure some of you may or may not know there is a simple method that has been circulating around the blog and Youtubesphere to removing them!

I have a picture tutorial for all my my lovely readers so please enjoy!



As you can all see, my nails don't have glitter all over but it's just at the base and it's really damn hard to remove it!

 Place the cotton ball that has been absorbed with the remover on your nail and wrap it around with the foil.

 After you finish applying all of the cotton balls with nail polish remover allow it to sit for about 4-5mins.

 
 TA DA! All removed just from that method.

I hope you all enjoyed this really short tutorial, I've also got some exciting news for you all - I'm planning to do a blog giveaway really soon, so please keep your eyes peeled!! It'll be my first giveaway so I'm quite nervous, I just wanted to show my gratitude to all of you and this is all out of my own pocket money. Thanks a bunch for still supporting this, oh so boring blog of mine. ^_^ ♥

Until then much love, 
Phuju ♥