Monday, June 24, 2013

Sponsored: Vassen Hana SPC Barbie Circle Brown Lens

Hello my lovely buttercups! Before I start my review A little update on myself: I'M ON MY DAMN HOLIDAYS WOOOOOOOOO! So I'm very happy ehehehehheee. Therefore I'll have more posts coming soon ehehehe. I might do one on "what's in my bag" as some of my friends have suggested this. I bring a lot of random stuff with me after all so it might be interesting from make up reviews! 

Back on track~ Lately I haven't been reviewing any crazy style or colours because I guess the weather season has gotten to me. It's too cold and I feel like I'll stick to neutral colours for the winter season. But! I did some pre-order for some lenses so I'm looking forward to sharing them with you. They'll be in other colours other than brown. *smirks*

LoveShoppingholics, ahhh they're so sweet and they always ship on time! They give out them cute animal lens case for free and the communication with the company is very quick and prompt. Who doesn't like this? \(^_^)/ *tick tick tick*  

Anyway on with the blog! I'll be reviewing the Sponsored: Vassen Hana SPC Barbie Circle Lens in brown.


Brand : Vassen Hana SPC
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal    
Note: This product is labeled with "Vassen", Hana SPC is an OEM product for Japanese company.

 



My Review:  
Design 3/5: The design is very basic, no patterns or other colour incorporated.
Colour 3/5: The colour is just one and it's all brown. It blends in my eyes quite well and can sometimes have a halo effect when taken a photo.
Enlargement 5/5: The size is stated as 14.5mm but come on..... It looks wayyyy bigger. I honestly think it is 15mm or 15.5mm. Perfect for ulzzang or the cute puppy eye looks ಠωಠ - might look a bit creepy without any make up so beware.... I think it is slightly on the larger scale.
Comfort 4/5: They're comfortable and I've worn them for about 7hrs and I had no problem. Just my eyes felt a bit tired by the end of the night. :)


Overall: 3.5/5  
The style is very common and nothing really special about it but I really enjoyed the comfort and the enlargement of them. Great for people who want larger looking eyes but don't want it to look to noticeable and crazy. ^^

Where you can purchase them:   
Direct link to the Vassen Hana SPC Barbie Circle Brown Lens: http://www.loveshoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=2

Also if you'd like on the right hand side bar of my blog there is a discount code for my readers that LoveShoppingholics has kindly given to my readers. Hope you all enjoyed that post my little munchkins! :D Please check out my Facebook Page which is located on the right side on this blog or follow me on Twitter: phujuu :D    

Until next time hehee, 
Much love ♥ Phuju.