I'd like to share one of my skincare product that might change your life as well! I've recently purchased this item and it's pretty much changed my skin for the better.
So my skin is really sensitive and tends to be dry around the cheeks and forehead. Plus it's winter in Australia at the moment so becomes worst. :( But after discovering this cream, my skin is not dry at all and it's supple and moist! (Sounds like chicken breast hahaha.) I bet you've noticed the blog post title and you're most likely going to think "wtf snail..............?" YES IT IS SNAIL! Don't let the "snail" bit put you off though! You just got to get over and you'll love it. :D
So, what part of the snail is it skincare product? Just only the snail extract a.k.a the secretion. Yes, you heard me, it's that slimy, sticky substance on snails that you see when see a snail or its tracks. It's been researched that the slime of snails hold a key "ingredient" that helps in the regeneration and repair of skin and therefore, speeds up the healing rate of skin. Big fat tick for me!
It has become one of my holy grail skincare product and I've been using it over 2 months and a bit. I would use it after a toner but before a moisturiser. I was honestly a bit skeptical about this whole snail repair thing but it really has helped my skin to be not as dry anymore. :D
What I liked about the product:
- Moisturises my skin especially the dry areas
- A little amount goes a long way
- Makes my skin soft and supple
- My skin feel like it has retained a lot of the product
- The smell isn't strong and it's quite pleasant
- My pores feel a lot smaller when I use it
- Absorbs right in the skin and does not feel oily
- It has helped some of my scars fade away
- The cream does not feel heavy but it's like a gel/slimy consistency
What I didn't like about the product:
- I really dislike how the product is in a jar! Really creeps me out that I have to dip my finger in the jar to get the product.... So if you have the mini spatula use it! I like to use the mini spatula for any jar skincare products.
Would I repurchase it? Hell yeah!!! I actually bought mine off eBay, if you're wondering. As it is much cheaper and it still has the authentic sticker from Mizon.
Hopefully this review has been helpful in some way and that you'll give it a chance to check it out! Is there any particular products that you're loving at the moment? I'd love to check it out as well! Could be skincare, hair, nails and etc. :D
Also this was my eye make from the other day!
Lenses worn here are the puffy 3 tone blue. Which I've done a review and you can click here.
Hopefully I'll have another post coming up soon hehehe!
Until next time,
Much love ♥ Phuju.