Monday, January 20, 2014

Lenses Review: i.Fairy Almond Brown Lenses

(Sponsored)

I'll be reviewing i.Fairy Almond brown lenses which were kindly sponsored by LensVillage. If you've read my previous post then you'd know that the shipping took longer than usual - 4 weeks!!!! Due to the fact that it got into customs and they thought it was steroids in vial bottles. =.=; I'm sure it would've only taken 1-2 weeks  though.   

What the lenses claim to do: "i.Fairy Almond Brown contact lenses have an attractive almond colored inner ring which is covered by a black outer ring. It lends and pleasant and natural look to your eyes. The material used for these lenses doesn’t hurt the eye. In fact these lenses provide great comfort to the eyes. These lenses are designed to give your eyes the Big Eye effect. With these lenses you can confidently face the world."   


Manufacturer : Vassen 
Diameter : 15mm 
Base Curve : 8.6mm 
Center Thickness : 0.04mm 
Water Content : 55% 
Lens' Lifetime : 1 Year Disposable      



My Review: 
Design 3/5: The design is simple and imho looks like the (GEO) Bambi Almond Brown lenses lulz. 8)
Colour/color 4/5: Slight dark limbo ring and then it melts into a light chocolate brown and into the iris. This lenses is subtle but gives off an enlarging effect as well. 
Enlargement 5/5: The size is 15mm. The size is huge and I feel it actually gives off a 16mm look instead because oit has a limbo ring. You can wear this with light or heavy make up as it isn't going to give off a huge impact. The lenses pretty much gives off a slight colour enhancement (on brown eyes) and a slight enlargement. 
Comfort 5/5: These are comfortable and I can wear them over 8hrs+.      


Overall: 5/5 
I have tried the (GEO) Bambi Almond Brown lenses already and they're both the same design, however - I find these are more comfortable than the (GEO) series. As I've mentioned above - the lenses pretty much gives off a slight colour enhancement (on brown eyes) and a slight enlargement. Perfect for people who is starting/choosing a circle lenses for the first time. c:  

Where you can purchase them: 
Direct link to i.Fairy Almond Brown Lenses: http://www.lensvillage.com/i-fairy-almond-brown-lenses/  

Also if you'd like on the right hand side bar of my blog there is a discount code for my readers that LensVillage has kindly given to my readers. Hope you all enjoyed that post my little munchkins! :D Please check out my Facebook Page which is located on the right side on this blog or follow me on Twitter: phujuu :D    

Until my next post, 
Much love ♥ Phuju.