Monday, January 20, 2014

www.myleggingshop.com

(Sponsored)


Myleggingshop is a sister campany of Uniqso. The store is quite new and they have contacted me to review one of their items from their store. They have quite a variety of styles and have free shipping which is always a plus side! Myleggingshop took less than 2 weeks to arrive to me which was packaged really well, they also gave me small shopping bag as a gift!  I choose "Pearl Black White Stripe Leg Hugger Tight Pants" to review.



Length: Inch (33 - 35) / CM (85 - 91)
Material: 88% Polyester 12% Spandex
Size: Asia (44 - 66) / US (2 - 8) / Europe (S - M)
Waist: Inch (23 - 28) / CM (58 - 71)

 - Full length
 - Tight fit
 - Comfort elastic waist
 - Hand Wash or Professional Wash
 - Light Weight
 - One size regular fit (Recommended US sizes 2 - 8 only)



My review:
I am a size 8 in AU and this fits really well. So I'd say the site is quite accurate. Too bad they're a little to long for me as I am damn short (around 5ft/150-154cm.) The material is form fitting and feels warm for them chilly days. Excellent for eating a lot as it's an elastic waist but make sure to wear a long top or long pull over because it can show a bit of a "camel toe." I will never leave the house with a short top/pull over wearing these type of pants because I just find it so ugly. UGH! They also remind me of the Black Milks at a cheaper price. Of course the quality is not the same or on par but it's not crappy see-through material at least.

Where you can purchase them:
Direct link toPearl Black White Stripe Leg Hugger Tight Pants:

Hope you enjoyed this short post and thank you for reading it! ♥


Until my next post,
Much love ♥ Phuju.