Thursday, October 30, 2014

Lenses Review: Vassen Kayo 3 Tone Grey Lenses

(Sponsored)

Hello my munchkins, hope you're all doing well! I'll be reviewing Vassen Kayo 3 tone grey circle lenses which are sponsored by LoveShoppingholics. The packaged arrived within two weeks which is really good! The package was in an envelope with bubble wrap lining and the lenses viral bottles were placed within a small gift box with extra bubble wrapping as well. :3 I also have two more pairs of circle lenses to review by LoveShoppingholics but they'll be posted individually on my blog! Now on with the photos and profile of the lenses! 8D

 

Manufacturer : Vassen
Origin: Korea
Diameter : 14.5mm 
Water Content : 45%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
1 year disposable lenses after opening



My Review:

Design 5/5:
Does those lenses remind you of the EOS Ice Series or what? Because I'm 100% sure it's the same design and if you've been following my blog they're one of my favourite lenses to wear and I totally luveeeee the design now.

Colour/color 5/5: Slight dark limbo ring and then it melts into a mixture of grey and instead of being just pure "grey" it has a tint of blue and honey brown. This makes it look less 'fake' and look quite natural, totally loving the tri-colour! Was expecting to be just pure grey but it wasn't :D.

Enlargement 5/5: The size is 14.5mm but it gives off a 16mm look instead because it has a limbo ring and the grey part of the lenses gives a halo effect which is really pretty. It'll look creepy with no make up so beware. 

Comfort 5/5: Vassen lenses are one of those lenses that are quite comfortable to me and these lenses I can wear them up to 8hrs+.

 


Overall: 6/5
As you can see I've given it a 6/5 because it's so pretty on and it's way better than the EOS Ice Series in my opinion. My new favourite grey lenses! These lenses are perfect for those who want a 'shinny' eye effect and it is best worn with medium to heavy eye make up. A must for those who like grey lenses and want 'kira kira'~ eyes. 8D

Also LoveShoppingholics is having a buy 2 get 1 free for their Halloween special so check it out! Tomorrow is their last day of the promotion (31st of October 2014)! Check their website for me details!

Where you can purchase them:
Direct link to Vassen Kayo 3 Tone Grey Lenses: http://www.loveshoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=1858

Hope this review was some what helpful! I feel like I've been on a blogging spree 8D wooooo!!!! If you'd like to keep in contact with me or check out what I'm up to check out my Facebook Page which is located on the right side on this blog or follow me on Twitter: phujuu :D 


Until my next post,
Much love ♥ Phuju.