Thursday, October 16, 2014

Products I'm Loving ♡

Hello my beautiful readers, finally a post not 3 months from my previous post hahaha!! Anyway this post will be about a few my recent beauty products that I'm currently loving at the moment, or been loving for a long time! Nothing better than sharing my favourites because I love to see what other people like as well. I'll pop the links to where you can purchase them as I talk about each item to why I'm loving it~ :3


I've been using this for ages and it's perfect for holding your fringe back while you're washing your face, doing your make up or simply keeping it out of your face when you're at home. They're also different from the normal regular velcro as the grips are closer to each other and softer.


If you watch Bubzbeauty's Youtube videos then you would had seen this in a few of her older videos. This stick is so cheap and okay not going to lie - the first time I used it, it hurts like crazy! This is suppose to get rid of your facial hair such as your upper lip. You can do it really quick and there is no need to heat up your wax pot and blah blah blah. 100% recommended for removing facial hair aka peach fuzz and upper lip. :) Warning though - it hurts HHAHAHA.


The early signs of aging will show on your neck and your hands. We moisturise our face and body but a lot of people neglect their hands, neck and feet! They also need some T.L.C so spoil them. :)  I normally don't pick this scent but it smells sweet and heavenlyyyy. My all time favourite scent is actually the almond one though mmmmmmm.


I personally like liquid eyebrow pens as they are normally water proof, longer lasting and have more precision as the tip of the brush is quite fine. This is something I just tried and I'm loving it at the moment, two thumbs up! :D


I've been using this for the past few months and it's so goooooood (the bottle is 2/3 done but it's laying flat on the table, so you can't tell :P). I have really dry and sensitive skin and this make up remover is oil based, which does not dry out my skin and clog up my pores. I personally only like gel and oil based make up removers and this is something I'll keep repurchasing for sure!


Daiso | Dolly Style 'Brown Mix' #4 (no link, sorry couldn't find it!)
In Australia Daiso is $2.80AU and these lashes are a blend of brown and black. Looks really natural on and the lash band is also very thin, super pretty one, light weight and cheap too. :)


This lip tint is pigmented and smells and tastes really nice sort of like cherries? If you're a huge lip tint fan, you should add this to your collection. The only thing I don't like is how it's a squeeze tube, sometimes I put too much pressure on it and too much product comes out. Dead. T_T

I hope you all enjoyed this short post somehow, it's not a thorough review if you were expecting that! Is there any products you're loving at the moment? Share with me plzzzzz. Also I fucking need a new camera LOLOLOL any recommendations? A compact HD camera! :D

Until my next post,
Much love, Phuju ♥