Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lenses review: Vassen/Fynale Glamourous Brown Lenses

(Sponsored)

Hi everyone hope you're all having a wonderful February so far! :D I'll be reviewing the Vassen/Fynale Glamourous brown lenses which had been kindly sponsored by LoveShoppingholics. I think these lenses are relatively new on the market and the design is really different which took my interest! The shipping took around 2 weeks and they arrived in a bubble wrapped envelope, which is great as it prevents any breakage while being shipping here. ^^   


Manufacturer : Vassen 
Origin: Korea 
Diameter : 14.5mm 
Water Content : 45% 
Base Curve : 8.6mm 1 year disposable lenses after opening    



 
My Review: 
Design 5/5: To my surprise the design actually looks really pleasant in real life! In the promotion photo the lenses itself looks too hectic? LOL (when I received the lenses they look exactly like the promotion photo). From my perspective it looks quite veiny and too cosplay looking so I was a bit afraid it'd look too crazy to wear out and I'd look like the Grinch HAHAHA. As I tried the lenses they actually look sort of natural when worn on and gives off a hazy effect, which I really liked.  

Colour/color 4/5: The colour is basically brown but it's in a more honey, golden tone. Blends really well with my brown eyes. (FYI my eyes are just regular brown eyes not light nor dark.) 

Enlargement 5/5: The size is 14.5mm but it gives off a 16mm look instead, if you're not into huge looking alien eyes then maybe give them a miss. It'll look creepy with no make up so beware.  

Comfort 5/5: Vassen lenses are one of those lenses that are quite comfortable to me and these lenses I can wear them up to 6hrs or so. I Didn't wear them too long because they started making my eyes feel tired so I took them out. :)     


Overall: 4.5/5 
Overall they are a beautiful pair of brown lenses they kind of remind me of the i.Fairy crystal brown but much more defined. I would totally try out the other colours from the Fynale Glamourous range. :D If you're looking for natural brown lenses give these a pass because they are no where near natural - they need make up to look good. :3  

Where you can purchase them: 
Direct link to  Vassen/Fynale Glamourous Brown Lenses: http://www.loveshoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=1879  

If you'd like to keep in contact with me or check out what I'm up to check out my Facebook Page which is located on the right side on this blog or follow me on Twitter: phujuu :D I hope you guys enjoyed this post ehehhe if you liked it please don't hesitate to leave a comment, I love reading them! ♥

Until my next post, 
Much love ♥ Phuju.