Thursday, February 5, 2015

TonyMoly Shiny Foot Super Peeling Liquid

It's 2015 and we're in February already?! Holy cow! I hope everyone is having a pleasant year so far though! Anyway let's start off the year on my blog with a scary but satisfying review for you all~ 8D

I'll be reviewing the TonyMoly Shiny Foot Super Peeling Liquid. Never heard of it or know what it does? Well basically it is a mask for your foot that removes the dead skin cells to make your foot feel more softer and supple just like a babies bottom.


*CAUTION: THIS POST CONTAINS PHOTOS OF SKIN PEELING OFF LIKE CRAZY*

So what the product claims to do:



Review:
I left the mask on for around 1hr and 30mins. I suggest putting on a pair of bed socks over the plastic socks so it feels more comfortable. :3 After soaking my feet and rinsing with water - now to play the waiting game I needed to wait for 4-5 days to pass to see if the peeling will occur.

It started peeling on the 6th day and I was so excited! Who would've thought I'd be excited about huge chucks of my skin falling out LOL and now for the  really disturbing and nastayyyyyy photo 8) 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 



The peeling and shedding took about over a week or so to be completely done. To prevent the skin from dropping everywhere, it is best to wear close toes shoes when going out and to wear socks while you're at home. It really helped loosen up the my skin and help fasten the process for me. :) Now it's been over 2 months and my feet are still nice and soft~ Best to do this every 6 months to prevent skin build up and cracked heels for some.

Overall: 5/5
This is actually not my first time doing this foot mask and I would totally recommend this you guys! Dry, cracked skin be gone!!! Told my father about it and he tried it out reluctantly thinking it wouldn't work, but he was so impressed with the results! They can be purchased on Ebay or just search on Google my friends ohoh. :'D I remember the first time trying them out thinking it wasn't going to work but it really and truly did what it claimed to do. They're also quite cheap under $15AU too. If you're too impatient and don't want to wait for the shipping and want them straight away, (Australian residence) please check out your local pharmacy and check out the brand "Milky Foot" which does exactly the same thing but it just costs more $$. Overall totally satisfied~

Hope you guys enjoyed this disturbing post and don't forget to leave a comment down below, I love reading your comments~ If you'd like to keep in contact with me or check out what I'm up to check out my Facebook Page which is located on the right side on this blog or follow me on Twitter: phujuu :D      

Until my next post,  
Much love ♥ Phuju.