Hi everyone it's been a fair few months of me being MIA as I've been busy with work, studies, life off the internet and of course me being a tad lazy AHAHAA!! I'm now on holidays so I have plenty of time to do things I love and enjoy doing again. :') As I've said in my previous post I'm going to be reviewing the Berrisom lip tint, I had purchase it on eBay but I'm sure you can find it on Amazon or even your local Korean make up store. It has been featured on a S.Korean beauty show and it has been quite popular as it's different from the usual typical lip tint (check out the video down below)!
The colour of the lip tint is in 'Sexy Red'. The consistency of the product is quite thick and tricky to apply on the lips, as the tip of the tube has a small hole and has to be squeezed out of it. I was quite mortified after applying the product on my lips because it was sooooo dark and what I wanted was a slight red tint not vampire dark red lips! You need to let the product dry completely which took me about 12-15 minutes, you'll know by touching it as it won't be tacky anymore. It was a clean peel and I was actually really impressed with the colour pay off! It was a nice pink/red and it looked quite natural.
- Long wear - lasts more than 8hrs
- A good range of colours
- Kiss proof - does not transfer
- Can be applied as light or dark as you like - the more you apply the darker it'll come out and the less you apply means it'll be lighter
- Messy application - the tip of the tube I'm not too fond of
- Takes time - 15mins to dry so if you're in a rush, forget this product
- Dry lips should be avoided at all cost or
- PLEASE exfoliate before use or else it'll cling to every crack and curve of your lips :P
- Can be quite uneven as product is hard to distribute out evenly on lips
I really like the colour and the innovation of this product, fun and totally unique! It just takes time to master, the only thing that I don't like is waiting!!! I'm fairly impatient so that's why it's 4/5. :D I would definitely repurchase and would love try out Lovely Peach and Pure Pink (on my bucket-list to purchase now ohohoh)!!
Hope you all enjoyed this review~ There will be more posts coming soon my fellow munchkins! So keep your eyes out hehehee also If you'd like to keep in touch with me, follow my Twitter - phujuu or Instagram - phuju 8D
Until my next post,
Much love Phuju ♥