Sunday, December 13, 2015

Lense review: EOS Cat Eyes in Brown

(Sponsored)

Hi all, it's been a fair while hasn't it? ^^ As always I somehow disappear and appear back on my blog whenever I feel like it. Can you guys believe it though, it's nearly Christmas and the end of 2015 already!! This year has flown by for me and I'm sure each year will just crawl up even more faster.

The product I'll be reviewing today will be the "EOS Cat Eyes Brown" lenses. The product itself can be found on LoveShoppingholics website which I'll link at the end of this blog post.


Origin: Korea
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.8mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

Photo credit: Google - http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YVdzJ6CCT2M/VexUQfHVMeI/AAAAAAAAEgk/kC2dZxJbgiY/s1600/EOS%2BCat%2BEyes%2B10.jpg
  
 



My Review: 

Design 4/5:
The design is quite unqiue as it a 'zig zag' pattern on the perimeter of the lenses. It looks quite scary in the viral bottles tbh but they look very natural on the eyes. The design really mimics how a real iris can look like.

Colour/color 5/5: The lenses itself looks quite artificial and fake looking before inserting them into the eyes, but when you wear them on they look really natural as it has tri-colour effect; therefore blending very nicely with my natural eye colour.

Enlargement 2/5: The size is 14.5mm so it gives off only the slightest enlargement effect. I reckon these would be great for people with small 'egg whites' (what I'm referring here is the whites of the eyes) the reason being is the diameter of isn't too big . Also these lenses looks really nice with dramatic or natural looking make up.

Comfort 5/5: These lenses were surprisingly comfortable. Probably one of the thinnest and most comfortable lenses I have ever tried. A+ :D


Overall: 4/5
I would give it the full 5 out of 5 but if you are my long time readers, I like my lenses to be a bit on the bigger scale (around 15mm). Regardless these lenses are beautiful and I think I might try out the grey and blue ones as well (yasss). If you're looking for natural looking lenses that gives you that little 'sparkle' these lenses are made for you. :)

Where you can purchase them:
Direct link to EOS Cat Eyes Brown: http://www.loveshoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=1554

Hope this review was some what helpful! I might do a small little update on myself and what not! :D If you'd like to see a specific product review or something - please leave a comment down below and I'll see if I am able to do so. Much love to my fellow readers that still come to my blog and these who are liking my Facebook page. It's been dead for awhile so I'm surprised people are still liking it LOL!

Until next time my fellow puff balls!!
Much love, Phuju ♥